[57north-discuss] Server reboot

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Mon Oct 19 18:33:31 BST 2015

The host that garioch runs on will be getting some updates and being
rebooted some time between 03:00 and 05:00 on the 27th October.

Garioch hosts our website, mailing lists and DNS (and probably some
other stuff that I've forgotten) so they'll be going away for a little
while some time in that window. I'm confident that everything will come
back cleanly, but on the off chance anything doesn't: let me know and
I'll have a look at what broke (anything that doesn't come back and no
one complains about I'll just assume wasn't actually needed in the first
place).

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.