[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Tuesday

Andy Gaskell ag at ssofb.co.uk
Tue Oct 27 15:03:26 GMT 2015

Hiya

I'll be along, either tinkering with an odroid, writing a 57n Wikimedia
skin or just chating.

Looking forward to seeing / hearing about what got made at the weekend.

Andy

On 27 October 2015 at 13:34, Carl Anderson <email at carlanderson.co.uk> wrote:

> Hey folks,
> Will be along to night.
> I think I said a few weeks ago that I'd bring along my Banana Pi for
> Tony to have a look at, so might set that up this evening.
> Cheers.
>
> On 27/10/15 12:35, Tony Travis wrote:
> > On 27/10/15 12:26, Doc Ocassi wrote:
> >> Hello Everyone,
> >>
> >> It is Tuesday and all is well,
> >> head to the space and please do tell,
> >> what you intend to build and fracture,
> >> and through the act we will all be master.
> >
> > Hi, Doc.
> >
> > I'll be in trying to get my friend's Windows 10 working again!
> >
> > Needless to say, it has failed to 'repair' itself...
> >
> > Bye,
> >
> >   Tony.

Andy Gaskell
Head Developer
Software Systems: Open For Business
Email: ag at ssofb.co.uk
Web: http://www.ssofb.co.uk
Mobile: 07745 924 449
Office: 01224 312857
Skype: andy_at_ssofb
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/agaskell
Office: 40 Raeden Park Road, Aberdeen, AB15 5LQ.
Limited company: SC347800