[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Tuesday

Neil Pilgrim neil.pilgrim at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 17:05:48 GMT 2015

I shall be along to fiddle more with my ESP, bell, and possibly mapping if
I run out of other things to do.... which is seeming increasingly unlikely.
Unfortunately the transistors I ordered haven't arrived yet, so probably no
IoD yet...

Also, someone who knows about hackspace money should hassle me :P

--
Neil