[57north-discuss] Open Tuesday

Tony Travis tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk
Tue Sep 1 15:37:46 BST 2015

On 01/09/15 14:41, Doc Ocassi wrote:
> Hello Hackers,
>
> Hack as the hackidy hack hack, hack hacking hack hack Hackers hacks
> hack, HACK TUESDAY.
>
> I will be in, hopefully setting up doorbot code in github and working on
> that.
>
> What are will you all be hackidy hacking?

Hi, Doc.

I'll be in the Space this evening complaining about how easy it was to
break the microUSB connector off one of my Parallella boards on my way
home from the TechMeetUp last week...

Should have been more careful throwing it into my car so I could get to
the pub as quickly as possible afterwards: That USB *really* doesn't
work now ;-)

Bye,

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk