[57north-discuss] [Lisa.Young at bbc.co.uk: CBBC's Absolute Genius]

Tom Jones jones at sdf.org
Sat Sep 5 09:23:50 BST 2015

Edinburgh forwarded this, so I think I will let this item of spam through. If
you have kids it looks like an awesome opportunity for them.

----- Forwarded message from Lisa Young <Lisa.Young at bbc.co.uk> -----

Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 15:28:02 +0000
From: Lisa Young <Lisa.Young at bbc.co.uk>
To: "'contact at 57north.co'" <contact at 57north.co>
Subject: CBBC's Absolute Genius

Good morning

My name is Lisa and I work at BBC Children’s for Dick and Dom’s Absolute Genius.

We have a fantastic opportunity and are currently looking for tech savvy children to be a part of the show and I wonder if this opportunity could be passed on to the children and parents that follow 57North Hacklab on your social medias.

We are now taking applications to crown our very own ‘Absolute Tech Genius’- a CBBC viewer who has a passion for technology and a fantastic idea for a new piece of technology that could help change children’s lives.

Eight children will be invited to film with us, where they’ll undergo a series of tech-based challenges as well as presenting their ideas to a panel of judges. From here, only three will be selected to continue to hone their ideas on a very special trip to the USA.

All further details and application form can be found on our website: http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/joinin/absolute-tech-genius-be-on-a-show

Applications are open for children aged 9-13 and closes on Monday 14th September.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

Lisa Young
Researcher
Ground Floor. Bridge House. BBC MediaCityUK. Salford. M50 2BH
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0B005.9E240470]

http://www.bbc.co.uk

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Tom
@adventureloop

'You realize night time makes up half of all time?'

#pragma summon cthulhu
:wq