[57north-discuss] Tuesday Openday

tj tj at enoti.me
Tue Apr 19 11:11:17 BST 2016

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 10:45:29AM +0100, Doc Ocassi wrote:
> Hello Everyone.
>
> We Have our openday today at about 19:00 at the space.
>
> There will be hack, chat, craic and bad poetry.
>

> Also remember we have our AGM this Sunday 24th of April 2016 in the
> Hacklab, 3rd floor, 35A Union St, Aberdeen, AB11 5BN
>

> Come along and join in, the process is the purpose.

I will be in.

I will be asking questions about cutting holes in things. I will also be
trying to resurrect some led strips that didn't work for me on Sunday.

If there is any time left I will be taking apart a galvanometer,
conferring with Ed on vending machine mechanisms, cutting holes in
perspex, wood, reality, space time, etc