[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Open Tuuuuuuesday

Tony Travis tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 13:22:20 BST 2016

On 30/08/16 11:43, Hibby wrote:
> It's Tuesday and the hackerspace is open to all comers.
>
> Swing by and say hi, hang about and enjoy our company.
>
> There should be people in space from 7pm onwards.
>
> **BRING A LAPTOP**
>
> If you're coming down to do stuff, tell us what you're working on!
> [...]

Hi, Hibby.

I'll be using my laptop to decide if I should buy a BanannaPi or mini
ITX mobo to provide SATA interfaces for my Parallella cluster: Still not
decided if I'm going to try and fit it all in that nice microATX server
case I brought in last time I came to the space, but since then I've
bought a 16-port Netgear 'Pro' (unmanaged) GBit switch and (relax
Callum) short patch cords to connect the parallella NIC's. Not much room
in the case for all that and a microATX/miniITX mobo, though.

Bye,

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk