[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Open Tuuuuuuesday

Alex Beston alex.beston at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 16:38:15 BST 2016

Ok!

-----Original Message-----
From: "Hibby" <d at vehibberd.com>
Sent: ‎30/‎08/‎2016 11:43
To: "57north-announce at lists.57north.co" <57north-announce at lists.57north.co>
Subject: [57north-announce] Open Tuuuuuuesday

It's Tuesday and the hackerspace is open to all comers.

Swing by and say hi, hang about and enjoy our company.

There should be people in space from 7pm onwards.

**BRING A LAPTOP**

If you're coming down to do stuff, tell us what you're working on!

I'll be doing Scottish Consulate and swearing, as per usual.

Much love
Hxx
57North Hacklab Ltd. is a company registered in Scotland (No. SC470230).
57North and 57North Hacklab are trading names of 57North Hacklab Ltd.
57north-announce at lists.57north.co
http://lists.57north.co/listinfo/57north-announce