[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Open Tuesday 6/12

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Tue Dec 6 13:22:21 GMT 2016

On Tue, 6 Dec 2016, at 10:54, Hibby wrote:
> I intend to be in the hackerspace doing very little of any practical use
> in the most noisy fashion.
>
> What do you plan on doing in our little shared space this evening?

I will be making sporrans for stuffed unicorns this evening. Pretty sure
that counts as no practical use.

I'm planning to send out the hackspace christmas boxes some time within
the next week, so anything going into them needs to get to me (or the
space so I can pick it up from there) in that time frame - please let me
know if you've got anything, or any ideas. If anyone wants to help with
the costs that would be greatly appreciated.

There is an AberLUG meeting tomorrow (19:30 @ Ma Cameron's) if anyone
can be tempted along for (vaguely) tech related discussion in a pub.

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Apparently, three out of four people make up 75% of the population.