[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Tuesday Openenday.

Tony Travis tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk
Tue Dec 13 17:09:20 GMT 2016

On 13/12/16 14:01, Doc Ocassi wrote:
> Hello All.
>
> Season greeting to the festivities formally knows as Christmas.
>
> We have an open day, and having been absent for a few I should do the
> honours.
>
> God is dead as Nietzsche proclaimed, so it is only fitting that the
> coming eulogy for this most prominent anachronism still in peoples
> heads is formed in the vision of it's successor, all hail Phillip
> Green and all other vulture scum, we are ready for redemption, we
> brandish our credit worthiness with pride and indebt ourselves to our
> one and only deity, avarice.
>
> Seasons greetings. Doc.

Hi, Doc.

That's me back from teaching Bio-Linux in Vienna last week...

I'm not one to quibble at a time of goodwill to *all* mankind, i.e.
including people of other genders, but that fact that God is dead
implies that he once actually existed and I don't believe that!

Maybe in a multiverse?

I'm now too exhausted from the major technical challenge involved in
putting up our outside Xmas lights to come into the Hackspace tonight.

I plan to spend the evening re-acquainting myself with a bottle of
Bushmills Irish Whiskey before embarking on a foray south tomorrow to
visit our families prior to the customary seasonal 'festivities' :-)

@doc - I don't send cards, I donate the money to 'Crisis' instead.

@Mike - Well pleased with my HP Pavilion x2 :-)

Bye,

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk