[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Festive Tuesday

Edward Watson mail at edwardwatson.co.uk
Tue Dec 20 13:06:38 GMT 2016

On 20 December 2016 at 12:33, Robert McWilliam <rmcw at allmail.net> wrote:

> It is again Tuesday, and the last one before Christmas. We have a
> present to open from the hackspace Christmas box swap, and since I
> have now accepted that Christmas is happening I may bring Christmas
> beer and subject you to my choice of Christmas music[0].

Wonderful melody. I especially like the bit 20 seconds in *just* after stop
the video.

I shall be in to test/build more nodeMCU controller boards. Oh that reminds
me, I left my breadboard prototype on one corner of the oval desk
overnight. If it is getting in the way feel free to move it to a spare
nook. I'll be down from 7ish to tend to it.

Cheers,
Ed