[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] It's Tuesday, you all know what that means.

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Tue Jul 12 12:02:09 BST 2016

On Tue, 12 Jul 2016, at 11:23, Doc Ocassi wrote:
> I am not back yet, so if people will be in today for the open day at 7
> give a shout out.

I will be along.

I think I'll be taking another swing at replacing the IR control on my
LED floodlights. I have now read the datasheet for the receiver (it
doesn't work how i thought it did) so it might work this time...

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Apparently, three out of four people make up 75% of the population.