[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] It's Tuesday, you all know what that means.

Doc Ocassi dococassi at boukom.com
Wed Jul 13 05:24:13 BST 2016

we also have the Adam Curtis series by the same name and:

SCIENCE
by Robinson Jeffersb

Man, introverted man, having crossed
In passage and but a little with the nature of things this latter century
Has begot giants; but being taken up
Like a maniac with self-love and inward conflicts cannot manage his
hybrids.
Being used to deal with edgeless dreams,
Now he's bred knives on nature turns them also inward: they have thirsty
points though.
His mind forebodes his own destruction;
Actaeon who saw the goddess naked among leaves and his hounds tore him.
A little knowledge, a pebble from the shingle,
A drop from the oceans: who would have dreamed this infinitely little
too much.

Doc