[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] It's Tuesday

Hibby d at vehibberd.com
Tue Jul 19 15:43:32 BST 2016

On 2016-07-19 11:18, tj wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 11:01:06AM +0100, Robert McWilliam wrote:
>
>> In a shocking twist Tuesday has again rolled around, so we have our
>> open
>> evening today. Anyone is welcome to come along from about 19:00 this
>> evening to chat or tinker with something.
>>
>> I'll be along - probably poking at my plans for a paper plane
>> tournament at EMF.
>>
>> If you have plans for the evening let us know on -discuss.

I'll be in doing something idk. Chittering excitedly about the next big
thing.
I'll also be topping up the tuck shop (we're out of Irn Bru, Coke and
nearly out of Freddos! (Praise Be)).
I'll drive in, drop shit off, go home and walk back. Hokey Cokey!

If Kev's in, I'll be talking EMF.

> Imagine
> that, you won't have to listen to me speak for TWO YEARS!!!

I don't listen to you anyway man.