[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] It's Tuesday

Tony Travis tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk
Wed Jul 20 15:47:08 BST 2016

On 19/07/16 12:01, Robert McWilliam wrote:
> In a shocking twist Tuesday has again rolled around, so we have our open
> evening today. Anyone is welcome to come along from about 19:00 this
> evening to chat or tinker with something.

Hi, Rob.

I'm on my way back from Milan by car just now after installing the
RozoFS storage cluster that I've been building recently.

I was in Andermatt (Switzerland) last night, which was wonderful but it
tested my Freelander2 a bit by going up very steep roads with 300Kg of
Italian soil in the back... In Colmar (France) just now and it's too
hot! I hear it's been hot in Aberdeen too?

Back at the Hackspace on Tue 26th to twiddle my thumbs while you all do
interesting stuff :-)

Bye,

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk