[57north-discuss] Fwd: Your BitFolk VPSes ("garioch", "finzean") need to be rebooted for critical maintenance

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Mon Jul 25 03:15:31 BST 2016

On Wed, 20 Jul 2016, at 15:58, Robert McWilliam wrote:
> Our servers will be rebooted overnight Sunday->Monday.
>
> This will definitely cause a small (few minutes) outage of the website,
> mailing lists, door etc. and might cause a longer outage if they don't
> come back up properly...

This has now happened. I've poked at a couple of things to check them
and (as long as this message get's through) I think everything has come
back up properly. Give me a prod if you spot anything that hasn't.

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Apparently, three out of four people make up 75% of the population.