[57north-discuss] Fwd: Membership
Stuart Waddell (aps)
s.waddell1 at rgu.ac.uk
Mon Jul 25 15:27:02 BST 2016
Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Stuart Waddell (aps)" <s.waddell1 at rgu.ac.uk<mailto:s.waddell1 at rgu.ac.uk>>
Date: Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 2:57 PM +0100
To: "57north-discuss at lists.57north.co" <57north-discuss at lists.57north.co<mailto:57north-discuss at lists.57north.co>>
I am interested in joining 57North, so I have filled out the info:
???????1. Name (username):? Stuart Waddell (stuartpaterson480)
2. Your Background: Magnolia painted wall (see photo). Also perhaps relevant: moved to Abdn in 2002 working for Police lab as chemist then in 2008 moved to RGU as lecturer. I'm doing a PhD part-time and could be doing with some hackspertise in something I am planning. Should mention I work in the same office as Ed.
3. Your Hacklab-related Interests: Using Arduino & Raspberry Pi - I am not the most proficient in the world but I have put together a shield for a robot arm using an Arduino Mega (dying to show somebody).
4. What knowledge can you bring hacklab community: Novel and interesting ways to break Raspberry Pi's (assuming 5 V = 3.3 V is a good start).
5. What do you wish to learn from the hacklab community: I have all the basic info I need for the two projects I want to build/run as I found them on github. However I need help with some of the electronic components and some of the coding (Java, C and python).
6. Link to photo (not essential but useful): http://www.rgu.ac.uk/dmstaff/waddell-stuart
Robert Gordon University is the top university for graduate jobs in the UK HESA July 2015
Robert Gordon University, a Scottish charity registered under charity number SC 013781.
This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Robert Gordon University. Thank you.
More information about the 57north-discuss