[57north-discuss] Fwd: Membership

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Tue Jul 26 00:40:59 BST 2016

On Mon, 25 Jul 2016, at 15:27, Stuart Waddell (aps) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am interested in joining 57North, so I have filled out the info:

Hi, welcome.

If you can make it along to a Tuesday open evening someone can give you
the grand tour of the space and get you set up on the system. If
Tuesdays aren't convenient for you we can probably sort out some other
time that someone can be be available.

> 4. What knowledge can you bring hacklab community: Novel and interesting
> ways to break Raspberry Pi's (assuming 5 V = 3.3 V is a good start).

Nah, you need to try harder than just getting the logic levels wrong for
a novel way to kill a pi :)

> However I need help with some of the electronic
> components and some of the coding (Java, C and python).

I can probably help with C or python and some electronics, but I try to
avoid Java.

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Apparently, three out of four people make up 75% of the population.