[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Tuesday Openday.

Hibberd, Dave d at vehibberd.com
Tue Jun 7 10:06:36 BST 2016

I'll be down, with top-up irn bru and some new Twixen (unless people
want chocolate that isn't twixen! Answers on a postcard, viewers).

I'll probably be fighting the good fight (of Debian) and looking at irl
for answers.

> # Boo - What annoyed you this week!

This is my first 5 day week in the office in 3 months

> # Yay - What made you happy?

This gif of a dog blowing bubbles:

http://i.imgur.com/bOzkImd.gifv

> # Woo - Lets have some mutual Support

Well done for beginning to incorporate hashtags into your daily life,
Doc - that's progressive, modern thinking that the #kids will
#understand