[57north-discuss] Toolboxes? Toolboxen?

Calum Enterobsidian enterobsidian at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 7 21:05:17 BST 2016

Hi Guys,

I'll be relieving my garage of a few toolboxes shortly, so I thought I'd offer them up here before they go on gumtree. If anyone wants them for a song, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Toolbox 1 is a nicely patina'd version of this one:

https://www.stanleytools.co.uk/product/147625

Toolbox 2 is a previous model of one of these. Not sure it's ever actually been used.

https://www.stanleytools.co.uk/product/147618

If anyone is interested give me a shout, otherwise they will be going on gumtree. There may be more stuff coming up as well, so keep an eye on this space.

Cheers

Calum