[57north-discuss] Tuck Shop Updates

Hibberd, Dave d at vehibberd.com
Tue Jun 7 21:54:57 BST 2016

Hey lovely nerd friends!

It's your capitalist whore friend Uncle Hibby here with an update on
where we are with the tuck shop after a month or so of operation!

The full details are available on the wiki page [1] in convenient table
form.

The short report is:

We've all spent £44.50 on sweets this month

Of that, £24.27 is profit and will be donated to the space at some
point.

We have consumed:

8 Packs of Walkers
29 Twixen
30 Freddos (Praise be)
23 Cans of Irn Bru
14 Cans of Coke

I have bought a new slab of Irn Bru and a new box of Twixen (the
unofficial plural of twix) to replenish our nearly empty supplies.

Well done guys, we've made the same amount an extra membership by making
ourselves a little fatter.

It looks like crisps are the least popular item - are we going to eat
more of them or I should I look at getting some different junk?
Is it because they're somewhat out of sight?

Remember - Irn Bru and Crisps are below the standing desk, coke is
between the racks and Twix & Freddos (praise be) are on the desk!

All feedback is welcome!

Keep up the great work on this stuff and keep on eating!
Most importantly, remember to brush, floss and mouthwash your teeth!

Hx

[1] https://wiki.57north.org.uk/index.php/Shop