[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Open Tuesday

Andy Gaskell ag at ssofb.co.uk
Tue Jun 14 12:41:51 BST 2016

Hiya

I'll be down, feels like it's been ages.

>From looking out of the window just now, I'd guess I'll be mostly
complaining about a wet bottom and googling bike mudguards.

Cheers

Andy

On 14 June 2016 at 12:19, Edward Watson <mail at edwardwatson.co.uk> wrote:

> On 14 June 2016 at 10:46, Doc Ocassi <dococassi at boukom.com> wrote:
> > I'll be down probably early, I'll see if I can keep whatever momentum I
> > have on doorbot.
> >
> > I am going to bring a heat gun and shitty soldering iron, to donate to
> > the space.
>
> A heat gun? oh yes please!
>
> I'll be down with my usual happy-go-shouty outlook and project todo
> list as long as my personal DNA, which is either 2 metres or 2
> solar-systems, depending on whether you de-dup or not.
>
> Cheers,
> Ed

Andy Gaskell
Head Developer
Software Systems: Open For Business
Email: ag at ssofb.co.uk
Web: http://www.ssofb.co.uk
Mobile: 07745 924 449
Office: 01224 312857
Skype: andy_at_ssofb
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/agaskell
Office: 40 Raeden Park Road, Aberdeen, AB15 5LQ.
Limited company: SC347800