[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Tuesday!

Andy Gaskell ag at ssofb.co.uk
Tue Mar 22 12:10:06 GMT 2016

Hiya

I'll be along, gonna get started on the Video Wall Front end.

I'll have just spent several hours in smugglers cove, so will probably be
ready for a beer.

I may also be enthusiastically trying to persuade people they could make
something really cool out of a very large double glazed unit.

Cheers

Andy

On 22 March 2016 at 11:44, Edward Watson <mail at edwardwatson.co.uk> wrote:

> On 22 March 2016 at 11:01, Dave Hibberd <d at vehibberd.com> wrote:
>>
>> If you're coming in, please reply with what you'll be getting up to!
>

> I'll be in later to play with induction coils, vibro-motors and maybe the
> Ninjaflex print material I brought (rubber 3d printer filament - soft
> robots!) if I can pickup from royal mail depot.  I also have a bunch of
> stuff to return to the space that I borrowed.
>
> Cheers,
> Ed

Andy Gaskell
Head Developer
Software Systems: Open For Business
Email: ag at ssofb.co.uk
Web: http://www.ssofb.co.uk
Mobile: 07745 924 449
Office: 01224 312857
Skype: andy_at_ssofb
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/agaskell
Office: 40 Raeden Park Road, Aberdeen, AB15 5LQ.
Limited company: SC347800