[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Open evening

Hibberd, Dave d at vehibberd.com
Tue May 3 15:52:05 BST 2016

I shall be shuffling into our weekly omnishambles.

I'll be throwing out the shell, screen and attachments of the old TC1100
(unless anyone wants it) because it is beyond my expert repair sadly and
my box is full of dead laptop

I shall be dropping a C.H.I.P in Kev's box, after programming it with
debian, so he can use it for his nefarious activities.

I shall also be trying to use a tablet as a device to change cisco
configuration for I am some kind of masochist.

I shall be selling sugary sweet treats - the 57N tuck shop where
everything is 50p apart from the Freddos. They're 2 for 50p (or 25p
each).

At the moment, we've got Cans of Irn Bru and Coke, Twixes, Freddos, a
mix of crisps and probably something I've forgotten about. All profits
go towards funding the Space's Accountant and/or preventing us from
going out of business.

Bring your money, fund our survival, kill your teeth.

Hx