[57north-discuss] Unlock the space door with text message

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Sun May 8 21:31:25 BST 2016

I have added a new way to unlock the door into the space: you can now do
it by sending an SMS (unless you hit any bugs).

If you want to try this: log into hackhub and in the "Unlock door" page
there is a link to get a code, that generates an unlock code (valid  for
24 hours) and gives you the number to text it to. Send that message when
you're outside the door and it should unlock.

If anybody tries this and it doesn't work: let me know and I'll have a
look at it.

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.