[57north-discuss] Tuesday, Openday

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Tue May 31 10:52:42 BST 2016

On Tue, 31 May 2016, at 09:32, Doc Ocassi wrote:
> Today is the Openday, so come one come all and open up to the
> possibilities.
>
> So what is everyone up to?

I'll be along. The batteries for my drill and sander/multitool thing
have stopped charging so I'm going to take them in to poke at with a
meter and see if I can figure out where the problem is, if it can be
fixed and is worth fixing. I'd quite like to modify the batteries to
have the 18650 cells removable so they can be put in a reliable charger.
My backup plan is to make them mains powered so might do some testing to
see if 12V works for that.

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.