[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] It's Tuesday

Andy Gaskell ag at ssofb.co.uk
Tue Nov 1 12:47:33 GMT 2016

Hiya

I'll be along this week, been a while, with holidays and post-holiday
snow-drift.

I may be mostly rambling about the excellence inaugural ScotlandPHP
conference that was on at the weekend.  Way to much free whiskey, note so
self, if organising a conference, get sponsored by a distillery.  Have a
bunch of stickers for the sticker draw, including some lovely rainbow
elephpants from the diversity php project.  Also will be trying to remember
what I was doing a month ago, last time I was down.

It's the Aberdeen PHP user group tomorrow btw, usual place and time.  Think
they'll be a blurb and roundup of things from the conference, and the
normal beer and pizza.

Random one for the photo geeks, today the sun sets almost bang in line with
Union Street, apparently at 16:25, so that may be a good photo in that.

Cheers

On 1 November 2016 at 12:19, tj <tj at enoti.me> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 01, 2016 at 12:15:14PM +0000, Robert McWilliam wrote:
> > I seem to be the first to notice that it is Tuesday (and be willing to
> > tell other people) this week.
> >
> > Tuesday means that we have our open evening tonight: any and all are
> > welcome to come and visit the space, chat and/or work on
> > stuff. There's usually people around from 19:00.
> >
> > I'll be along and probably looking at LEDs or an RFID reader and not
> > actually getting much done.
> >
> > If you have plans: let us know what they are on -discuss.
>
> Hello Hackers,
>
> I will be in the space tonight!
>
> I will be finishing the code and electronics for my artnet controlled
> pumpkins[1]. I hope to have it done and ready for next year.
>
> [1]: http://adventurist.me/posts/0132
>
> - [tj]

Andy Gaskell
Head Developer
Software Systems: Open For Business
Email: ag at ssofb.co.uk
Web: http://www.ssofb.co.uk
Mobile: 07745 924 449
Office: 01224 312857
Skype: andy_at_ssofb
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/agaskell
Office: 40 Raeden Park Road, Aberdeen, AB15 5LQ.
Limited company: SC347800