[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Open Tuesday 15th November

Frank E. Davidson frank.davidson at imaris.demon.co.uk
Tue Nov 15 16:05:13 GMT 2016

I'll be pottering about with an OS upgrade.
If I can find my Debian Live flash drive, I'll be trying to report a failure
to detect the audio IC on my Chromebook on Debian and OSes forked off Debian.
I'll be trying to set up different messaging systems XMPP in Pidgin etc.
I'm considering backing up and removing ChromeOS from my Chromebook and
installing a newer version of Ubuntu as my main OS.
I still haven't got file-sharing set up WinX <--> Linux
There'll probably be more caffeine-fuelled talking than doing. As per.