[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] It's Tuesday

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Tue Nov 29 16:20:03 GMT 2016

On Tue, 29 Nov 2016, at 16:07, tj wrote:
> These the unicorns we are going to auction off for mega ££££'s?

Of course they're not really unicorns unless they're worth more than
$1e9. I'd be quite surprised if we could sell any without flipping the
sign on the exponent there.

My plan is to put one each in the boxes for hackspace christmas box swap
thing, and have a few for us to take to CCC to decorate the Scottish
Consulate.

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

A 'jiffy' is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second.