[57north-discuss] [mmag at sdu.dk: 57 North Hacklab]

tj tj at enoti.me
Mon Oct 31 11:44:03 GMT 2016

This one makes it through.

----- Forwarded message from Michael Magee <mmag at sdu.dk> -----

Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 11:26:56 +0000
From: Michael Magee <mmag at sdu.dk>
To: "contact at 57north.co" <contact at 57north.co>
Subject: 57 North Hacklab

Dear Hacklab,

I am writing from the University of Southern Denmark. In two weeks I will be travelling along with students from our Robotics Department to Bristol and Edinburgh to promote one of our Master study programmes - Drone Technology.

I am writing to you because I want to invite students who may have interested in taking their Masters in Robotics to our information meetings. Judging from your website, people at 57 North Hacklab may find drones interesting!

Would it be possible to promote our information meeting via your group? Perhaps via email to your members as well as your Facebook page www.facebook.com/57NorthHacklab/?fref=ts<https://www.facebook.com/57NorthHacklab/?fref=ts>  ?

Here are the links to both of our events:

Bristol, November 15th at the Watershed 16:00 until 18:00
www.facebook.com/events/1473411546006331/<https://www.facebook.com/events/1473411546006331/>

Edinburgh, November 17th at the Counting House 16:00 until 18:00
www.facebook.com/events/919542984857126/<https://www.facebook.com/events/919542984857126/>

It's a very specific information meeting which is why we need to target our audience so directly. If you are aware of any similar clubs/societies I should contact please let me know.

It would be great if you could let me know if you can help.

Thank you,

Michael Magee

----- End forwarded message -----