[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Openday Tuesday

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Tue Sep 6 14:48:21 BST 2016

On Tue, 6 Sep 2016, at 14:22, Hibby wrote:
> Give us an email reply to tell us what you're going to come in and do -
> show off some toys, play with some toys or leave your toys in your bag
> because you're actually embarrassed about them.

Assuming I don't melt on the way I'll be along. I can't decide between
working on faking IR control signals for LED lights or finishing off
making hackhub send emails. Most likely I'll just look at the code for
one or both of them and not actually get anything done.

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Apparently, three out of four people make up 75% of the population.