[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] 2017-04-11 Open Tuesday

tj tj at enoti.me
Tue Apr 11 12:20:54 BST 2017

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 12:15:01PM +0100, Dave Hibberd wrote:
> Today is open Tuesday at 57N and all are invited to come along after
> 7pm!
>
> For those of you not in the know, Tuesday evenings are open to anyone
> who wishes to come to 57North, Aberdeen's hackerspace[1]! We get up to a
> range of activities on Tuesday nights, including but not limited to
> social contact, programming, manufacturing weird things and consuming
> sugary treats.
> We usually begin at about 7, but sometimes someone will be in earlier.
> If you're unsure, ask in IRC[2]!
>
> If you're new, I'd suggest you bring a laptop, and perhaps a project you
> want to work on.
>
> If you're coming in, feel free to reply and tell us all what you're
> planning to do.

I won't be in. sad face.

> I will be doing Debian, doing shouting at raspberry pis and doing a
> range of other activities.

But I will be preparing stuff for the Edinburgh Mini Maker Faire[1] this
weekend. If you have the time and a penchant for travel you should come
and visit our booth!

I have also been preparing network stuff for our annual camping festival
campgnd[2]. If you fancy coming camping the first weekend in June ask hibby
about it tonight.

[1]: https://edinburgh.makerfaire.com/
[2]: http://campgnd.com