[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Open evening

Andy Gaskell gaskellandy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 16:49:10 BST 2017

Hi y'all

I'll be along, been way too long, will probably bring some bits and bobs to
tinker with.

Looking forward to techmeetup tomorrow, nice one Tony :)

Also, if anyone fancies, there is the Aberdeen PHP monthly pub lunch
tomorrow, half twelve at the Stag. Always love an excuse for a pub lunch.

Cheers
Andy

On 18 Apr 2017 16:29, "Tony Travis" <tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk>
wrote:

On 18/04/17 16:18, Robert McWilliam wrote:
> [...]
> If anyone has any plans for what they'll be doing they can let us know
> over on -discuss.

Hi, Robert.

I'm not coming in until someone buys my Parallella... now relisted:

> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322482901451?ssPageName=STRK:
MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

To make matters worse, I just bought another Parallella 'Porcupine'
break-out board from Digikey not realising it was an ex-VAT price!

I'll be talking about Bio-Linux at our TechMeetUp tomorrow, though.

Bye,

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk
57north-discuss at lists.57north.co
http://lists.57north.co/listinfo/57north-discuss