[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] It's Tuesday!

dococassi at boukom.com dococassi at boukom.com
Tue Dec 5 16:19:41 GMT 2017

Hello all.

I won't be in today, but will be in next week, I have been occasionally working on an air particulate monitor with some friends and Ben at Make, and we have a preliminary workshop on Wed the 13th at 3pm in Make, to build a number of these monitor boxes.

Mike, you said you were interested, so If you would like to build one, I'll be in next week to plan the workshop. Anyone else interested can come by, but we only have 5 of the kits so far, so I cannot promise one for people to take away. but anyone who would like to help can attend.

Doc.