[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Tuesday

Dave Hibberd d at vehibberd.com
Tue Feb 7 15:19:37 GMT 2017

I am in lands foreign so I shall not be joining all y'all. I've spent
all day playing with radios, servers, CCTV, audio systems and swearing
at people.
Much like every other day.

I have also checked that my house is occupied before making this public
declaration of absence, so you're not getting to half-inch any of my
toys - my flatmate is in residence.

Cheers
hx

--