[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Open Day @ 57N, 14/02/17

Sean Reilly surreily1 at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 14 11:33:32 GMT 2017

Sup!

I will be in to work on stuff (either a dumb markdown parser or a dumb LED
clock) and buying chocolate again. I am always open to helping others with
their projects too, so feel free to ask if you need help with anything.
I'll probably also be at TechMeetup tomorrow.

See most of you tonight...!
- Sean