[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Open Day @ 57N, 14/02/17

Alex Beston alex.beston at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 00:07:26 GMT 2017

hi guys

would love to come along but alas ive re-discovered my love of tennis
which is on wednesdays, so techmeetups for me will have to wait for
another time, such as I dont know, lets say for example, if i get a
nasty strain and so am forced off court, which is dead easy, as i've
learned, with that game.

anyhow, hope are all well & thriving in techland

On 14 February 2017 at 11:33, Sean Reilly <surreily1 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Sup!
>
> I will be in to work on stuff (either a dumb markdown parser or a dumb LED
> clock) and buying chocolate again. I am always open to helping others with
> their projects too, so feel free to ask if you need help with anything. I'll
> probably also be at TechMeetup tomorrow.
>
> See most of you tonight...!
> - Sean
>
> On 14 February 2017 at 09:56, Dave Hibberd <d at vehibberd.com> wrote:
>>
>> Today is open Tuesday at 57N and all are invited to come along after
>> 7pm!
>>
>> For those of you not in the know, Tuesday evenings are open to anyone
>> who wishes to come to 57North, Aberdeen's hackerspace! We get up to a
>> range of activities on Tuesday nights, including but not limited to
>> social contact, programming, manufacturing weird things and consuming
>> sugary treats.
>> We usually begin at about 7, but sometimes someone will be in earlier.
>> If you're unsure, ask in IRC!
>>
>> If you're new, I'd suggest you bring a laptop, and perhaps a project you
>> want to work on.
>>
>> If you're coming in, feel free to reply and tell us all what you're
>> planning to do.
>>
>> I'm going to look at the Weather station we got from our friends on the
>> continent and see what I need to buy to make it a complete unit. Once
>> it's
>> done I'll need to find somewhere sensible to site it!
>>
>> After I'm doing being a consumer, I'll talk loudly and continue trying
>> to work
>> out QT designer / QT Creator, QT5, PYQT and seeing if I can remember
>> C++.
>>
>> Hooray!
>>
>> Hx
>>
>> --
>>   Hibby
>>   d at vehibberd.com
>> 57North Hacklab Ltd. is a company registered in Scotland (No. SC470230).
>> 57North and 57North Hacklab are trading names of 57North Hacklab Ltd.

Best Regards,

Alex Beston