[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Open Tuesday @ 57North, 2017-02-21

Frank E. Davidson frank.davidson at imaris.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 16:45:21 GMT 2017

I wasn't planning going as too busy this week with something on every school night but I got another PID Controller in the post today, so I guess I'll need to mount it in a box and hook it up.
I've only got a polystyrene box ATT.  Safe as banks. What can go wrong.
I'll be shopping on ebay, gumtree, Amazon, Freegle etc for enclosures, IEC inlets, fuseholders, indicator lamps, TC sockets.
S/S wire racking (s/h), T5 luminaires, a polytunnel.
Damn this tomato habit.

I had a caffeinated coffee last night and was stressing until the wee hours about seeds, so I'm tired and tetchy as flip but it could lead to me S'gTFU and doing something for a change .

Talking of snacks the Tuck shop could use a restock if anyone is able to access a snackbar supplier for sweeties.
I got a box of crisps which I'll endeavour to take in

Frank E
(aman)