[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Tuesday Openday, Much Party!

tj tj at enoti.me
Tue Jul 25 16:14:14 BST 2017

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 12:05:44PM +0100, Doc Ocassi wrote:
> Hello all
>
> It is Tuesday, which means we have our Openday The space is open from 7pm location https://57north.org.uk/contact, come one come all and experience the phun that is hacker culture.
>
> So give us a replay and inform us:
>

> # If you will or won't be down
>
> I'll be there. I'll probably be at the space early afternoon.
>

> # what will you be working on
>
> Probably gyroscopes and accelerometers.
>

> # what goodness do you have to share this week.
>
> I have had more time to read books I want to read, and been reading them, this makes my brain happy.
>

> Pile in Peons.
>
> Doc.

I won't be in, rain was forecast earlier when I made this decision.

I will be at the IET thing this weekend, those with children might want
to attend:
http://aberdeensciencecentre.org/events/iet-open-day/

We probably need two more people to help run the nerf gun range and the
brush bot thing. It **will** be fun, I promise.

If you want to come and help just email me directly.