[57north-discuss] APEG Event - The Econocracy

Doc Ocassi dococassi at boukom.com
Fri Mar 10 14:10:35 GMT 2017

Hello Everyone,

Tue 14th, 5pm, University of Aberdeen, New Kings, NK01

As you may know I also do stuff with the Aberdeen Political Economy Group. We have an event next week. Cahal Moran will be talking about a book he co-wrote called The Econocracy. About the economics discipline and its issues. More information:
https://aberdeenpeg.wordpress.com/2017/02/23/the-econocracy-with-cahal-moran/
you can find a facebook link there if you do that.

Also afterwards the German society is having a talk about the rise of the far right in European politics. which may also be of interest to people.
https://www.facebook.com/events/130909854094994/

Peace.