[57north-discuss] Edinburgh Mini Maker Faire

Edward Watson mail at edwardwatson.co.uk
Tue Mar 14 11:26:49 GMT 2017

On 14 March 2017 at 01:28, Robert McWilliam <rmcw at allmail.net> wrote:
> Anyone else thinking of staying in Edinburgh for the Saturday night (and
> not already sorted out accommodation)?

Yeah I am heading down and since its a long Easter weekend I have
booked sat-mon at a familiar Campsite (Mortonhall) 3.7 miles away from
Summerhalls. I'll go pooting about the city on my foldup bike if solo,
otherwise its £35 per tent of 2 peeps for 2 nights if others have the
will to camp the weekend. Good weather is not guaranteed o/c - its
Scotland after all.

> There might also be a job going to do some soldering for the videowall
> if anyone wants to do that.

Happy to talk about it this eve if you wanted to show what is needing done.