[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Open Tuesday 2017-05-16

Frank E. Davidson frank.davidson at imaris.demon.co.uk
Tue May 16 16:28:14 BST 2017

I had a late night last night reworking a board and hunting for bits and pieces to make up leads. I was going to be potting up tomatoes after a trip to B&Q for peat-free but my lift has bailed on me, so I will probably be in once I get my shizzle together.
I've a few things going on:

Recharge low cells in a Makita battery pack that won’t charge or perhaps just make up lead to do so.
Lens error on compact digital camera.
Investigate LED conversion for some incan flashlights.
Fiddle with Arduino / NodeMCU / Lua.
I have an Onshape file to 3D print and I'll be looking for an onshape file or dimensions for a panel to print (might need to go to Belmont Street for that.