[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] 2018-04-03 Open Tuesday

Tony Travis tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk
Tue Apr 3 12:39:22 BST 2018

On 03/04/18 10:57, Hibby wrote:
> [...]
> If you're coming in, feel free to reply and tell us all what you're
> planning to do!

Hi, Hibby.

I'll be in to see if I can get Kev's PCMCIA network adapters to work in
that ancient laptop I uncovered during a recent archaeological dig in my
garage. I'll also be bragging about remastering the Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
beta iso with "Customizer" to support native installation to "md" RAID:

> https://github.com/kamilion/customizer
Bye,

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk