[57north-discuss] Can I borrow space's projector?

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Fri Aug 3 23:54:46 BST 2018

Can I borrow the space's projector to take to EMF? Would probably be disappearing about 23rd August and be back about 7th Sept (possibly plus/minus a couple of days if my plans change, or could possibly be gone for a shorter period of time if someone wants to use it inside that window but outside when someone else is travelling if they're willing to take/return it).

I don't think it's been used since we moved to new space so I doubt anyone will miss it, but thought best to ask.  If no one replies here to object I'll assume it's fine.

Thanks,