[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Hacker Breakfast: Sunday 12th August 1100-1400

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Fri Aug 10 23:22:50 BST 2018

On Fri, 10 Aug 2018, at 21:38, Gordon Gray wrote:
> I’m planning on bringing a friend. I forgot to say earlier. Does that
> make 4 of us or have others confirmed off list?
I'd be quite surprised if there were only 4 people there. I'm sure some
people followed the instructions and confirmed directly to Tom, and some
of us suck at following instructions but did indicate attendance when
asked on Tuesday.
Robert McWilliam     rmcw at allmail.net    argh.technology

Long periods of drought are always followed by rain.