[57north-discuss] Seasonal Gift Exchange

Edward Watson mail at edwardwatson.co.uk
Fri Jan 19 09:32:57 GMT 2018

On 17 January 2018 at 19:08, tj <tj at enoti.me> wrote:
> Today I finally posted our five exchange parcels for the whopping price
> of £161.58.
>
> Some people in the space said they would help me cover some of the
> shipping cost, it would be excellent if they could get in touch.

Awesome, money pledged :) Thanks for organising and to the folk who
added goodies.

Since everyone potentially gets to enjoy the boxes we receive, I
propose that we use some of whats left of the tuck after restocking.
It won't clear the figure but we could bring the number down by
£60odd. Any objections?

Cheers,
Nordin