[57north-discuss] Open Tuesday

Alexander Beston alex.beston at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 22:40:52 GMT 2018

I didn’t come up as the lights didn’t seem to be on - were you all watching a cinema movie? Because it is a long way up …  I didn’t go up! Never mind I’ll catch ya all next week.  I will be discussing my latest project - identity and site architecture. What is the right approach? I have so many notes for an up and coming presentation I will be making to the client….