[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] 57North hacklab OpenTuesday.

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Tue Jul 24 12:00:22 BST 2018

On Tue, 24 Jul 2018, at 11:35, S Davidson wrote:
> I have procured some RFID keychain tags for all our paying members,
> I'm assuming since i discussed before that our system will accept
> "any" RFID based product.>
> If they can't do 125KHz please tell me asap!

Our system currently accepts 0 card types as card reading hasn't been
added yet. The plans to add card reading (as last I heard them - details
may have changed since then...) was to be using PN532 readers. I think
it's 13.56MHz only? There's a couple of readers floating around in the
space if you want to try compatibility with any particular card (though
from last time I saw experiments with them what they'll read does depend
to some degree on what the SW tries to read, so support for anything
wont be final until we have the SW side sorted as well).
I'll be along this evening. Might see if the 3D printer can be made to
work to print Gary.https://github.com/ormiret/3d-gary/blob/master/gary.stl

Robert McWilliam     rmcw at allmail.net    argh.technology

Long periods of drought are always followed by rain.