[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] 2018-03-20 1st Spring Open Tuesday

Tony Travis tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk
Tue Mar 20 10:01:58 GMT 2018

On 20/03/18 09:24, Hibby wrote:
> [...]
> If you're coming in, feel free to reply and tell us all what you're
> planning to do!

Hi, Hibby.

I'm back from Norwich and was planning to come in, but a friend of mine
has broadband problems, so I'm going round to help him sort it out...

I'd be interested to know, if anyone has the time or interest to find
out for me, if the BIOS password on that archaeological discovery that I
brought in two weeks ago has been cleared by disconnecting the battery?

Bye,

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk