[57north-discuss] SpaceClean - Part 1

Andy Gaskell ag at ssofb.co.uk
Wed May 16 17:54:48 BST 2018

Hiya

Will try get down tommrow, though it'll probably be later on, as I've got
to go to a concert at school.  I should be able to do a few days and/or
evenings next week.

I was having a look at furniture and materials here, that might be useful
for the old / new space.

Materials...
- MDF sheets, 19mm thick and 240mm deep, in the following lengths
-- 850 mm long - 8 of
-- 1030 mm long - 5 of
-- 2400 mm long - 1 of
- Plywood, 1200 x 2400 x 10mm - 1 of
- Plywood, 1430 x 540 x 10mm - 2 of
- Plywood, 1520 x 250 x 8 mm - 1 of
- Pine, 2400 x 119 x18 mm - 1 of
- Pine, 1200 x 119 x18 mm - 1 of
- Kingspan insulation sheets, about 900 x 600 x 100 mm, 2 of

Furniture...
- Ikea office chair, a "snille" swivel chair, white
- Pine dining table, 125cm x 80 cm.  Perhaps as a replacement table in the
old space, if we need one
- White pine side table, 75cm x 54cm
- Ikea red floating shelf, 110cm x 26cm, a "lack" with a fitting bracket
that screws into the wall

I'm not sure what furniture will be useful.

With the wood, there is probably enough for a few sets of shelves, which
I'd be happy to put together in the new space, if that'd be useful.  It's
not much kingspan, but it may be useful for insulating the outside wall,
depnding how flat the wall is, I guess if it's pretty uneven rockwool might
be a better option.

Cheers

Andy